Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just keep swimming

I've been going to the local pool now for over a week and I'm loving it. I'm not a fast swimmer or a good swimmer but I can propel myself across the pool and back. I've only lost one pound since I started swimming but I feel so much better and I've gone down a size and I'm wearing a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a couple of years.

I went thru my closet and dresser and organized my pants. I have a pile of soon to wear, a pile of a little while yet and a pile of wow I can't wait to fit into these. After that I will have to get new pants. I also have a swim suit to wear fairly soon too.

Life is good

2 comments:

  1. Chris, You inspire me. I'm so proud of you!!!! I bet you are even farther along now! Just keep swimming,swimming,swimming!
    On a housekeeping note: When do you need the cookie money for nic? Phil didn't tell me.
    Take care,
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just wanted to say that you're doing an awesome job, Mom, and I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete