Saturday, January 2, 2010

Its a New Year

Went to our friends' house for New Years Eve. It was fun, we played games, they drank and I sipped water. About 11pm we decided to have a snack. I ate some hummus and a small amount of Brie cheese. In hindsight I should have gone for the jello mousse snack. About 30 minutes and I started feeling hot, cold, nauseous, light headed. I headed to the powder room ASAP. What passed did not make me feel better so we ended the night early and went home. I laid in bed shaking for about a half hour until I fell asleep.

I know that this is a learning process but the lessons are hard ones. I'm hoping that it was the cheese that effected me and not the hummus, as I love the hummus.

On a happier note, Rob made his wonderful 3 meat, beanless pressure cooker chili last night. I pureed up some up with a bit of cottage cheese and I can't wait for lunch to have more. He is such a great buy that he cooked it a bit longer in the pressure cooker so that it would be extra tender. I savored every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment