Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 8 Post Surgery

I made it over a week and my food cravings are starting to go away...well, my cravings for some food has gone away, I still enjoy when I eat and am even starting to like pureed foods. My favorite thing by far is cottage cheese. I'm figuring I'm living on about 250-300 calories a day with about 25 grams of protein. My nutritionist said that a better snack if I need one is a protein rich one and not the Jello Sugarfree Chocolate Mousse, only 60 calories. But given the choice of hard boiled egg whites and mousse, well, I figure tomorrow night is New Year's Eve and I'm gonna have it.

I got my mammogram results and all is normal. I'm really glad as if it turned out I had cancer, I'd have put off the surgery and done the chemo diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment