Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Since I've only got until the 22nd to shop, I figured I'd better get on it. Yesterday I went shopping. I have in the past tried to avoid stores as I've got arthritis in my left knee and after a short time I can't walk without taking short sitting rest stops. Since I've lost 20 lbs, I have been able to walk longer and yesterday I made it thru 3 stores before having to talk a break. This was quite a feat for me. I didn't get all my shopping done but I was happy that I not thinking about Advil, which I'm not suppose to take anymore. Tylenol is just not as joint friendly and I was eating Advils like they were M & M's.

One week til my surgery.

I have half decided not to do my huge holiday baking. Too much of a temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment