Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last Dinner out for a while

Last night Rob and I went out for dinner. I just wanted to have an opportunity to eat out with my hubs one last time before the surgery and a month of puree.

I chose a local Pho Noodle restaurant. I love this Vietnamese soup. We both got the small bowl which is still pretty large. I savored those noodles, meatballs, sprouts, basil and broth. I saved most of the broth to take home. Tomorrow while I'm restricted to liquids, I will enjoy this delight soup instead of just plain broth.

2 more days to go. Yikes

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there for your "last supper". I'm glad you'll be home for xmas momma. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. Everyone is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be the hottest chickie ever!!! Of course, you were hot (and perverted!!) probably from the day you were born. But you are going to live longer, better, and happier, and I am going to enjoy every minute of watching you be so damn happy. Even if you go below my weight level. Which I think is entirely possible! :-)

    ReplyDelete